Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Temple Goal

Justin and I have a made a goal to go to as many temples together as we can. So, every time we go out of town we try to schedule time for the temple before we make other plans. We haven’t really gone on too many vacations, so we haven’t been to very many yet, but we’ve got time. I have really enjoyed doing this so far it is so awesome to see all how beautiful all of the temples are inside and out. They are all so unique! Some are big and some are small and the décor and landscaping is always gorgeous! These are the few that we have been together all ready. We hope to take a few more vacations next year, so hopefully we can add to our list. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Hawaii! We would like to go on a cruise there and to Mexico (this is where Justin served his mission) and possibly drive to New Mexico (Justin owns property there). I doubt that we will ever visit every temple in the world, but I still think that we could maybe try for all of the temples in the United States. Justin has been to quite a few more, but I don’t count them, because we didn’t go together! Don’t get me wrong, I still think that it is great that he’s been and I am way jealous, but I’m only counting the ones after our wedding.

Las Vegas Nevada Temple

Saint George Utah Temple

Mount Timpanogos Utah Temple

Los Angeles California Temple

Salt Lake City Utah Temple

3 comments:

Samantha said...

what a good goal! Thats awesome!

brightonislove said...

oh my gosh! i want to do the same thing when i get married! thats so awesome you guys are doing that. until i can do it....i just go to the outside of as many as i possibly can! i LOVE it

Stephanie said...

Great goal guys; keep it up! Matt and I were just saying tonight how we need to attend the temple soon; we've let a little too much time pass and are feeling the pull.