Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Guest Room

This is one of our spare bedrooms. We just painted it a few weeks ago, and I must admit I was a little nervous about the color, but I think it looks bright and cheery! There isn’t much in the room right now, but hopefully we’ll have a bed and some decorations in there soon. I made the little dream shelf and I painted an old picture frame black and made a new matte and then put in a cute card I got from my mom. I know it’s kind of “kiddy” but I just think it’s such a cute picture. I have had so much fun painting and decorating, it definitely keeps me occupied while Justin is at work. I find myself thinking of more and more to do, but I think eventually I’ll run out of rooms and wall space, which is probably a good thing. I need to start working on my cooking skills and maybe read some books. But…I still have some sewing projects before I even attempt to master cooking! I definitely should have spent more time with my mom in the kitchen, but it’s too late now. I’ll have to figure it out on my own…poor Justin.

1 comment:

Reid and Laura said...

I love the change!!! It looks great!! Color is fabulous.