Thursday, September 4, 2008

Congratulations!

Justin and I arrived in Salt Lake City, Friday evening. We stayed with my brother and sister-in-law. We went out to dinner at Red Robin on Friday and after we had all finished our meals Justin got up to take a picture. He played with the camera for a minute, but the batteries were dead, so we didn’t get to take any. While he was playing with the camera my brother tells him to take a picture of “Aunty Fiola,” I looked at him because I was so confused. I told him that I was an aunt, but not to anyone there. (He had forgotten about my nieces and nephews on Justin’s side and our nephew Akillez) I just kept asking them if they were expecting, but they just kept smiling and laughing, and they wouldn’t respond!! I was getting so frustrated! They finally said “YES” and I am so stoked! We have 6 nieces and 3 nephews on Justin’s side and 1 nephew from my side and one (niece or nephew) on the way. I can't wait to find out whether it’s a girl or a boy! This is my dad’s first grandchild and he couldn’t be happier! We are all so excited for the new addition to our family! Congrats Tita and Bridget! I love you two and I am so happy for you!

No comments: