Monday, September 22, 2008

Home Improvements

Well… Justin and I painted our family room and kitchen a few months ago, I didn’t take any pictures before we painted, but trust me it looks a lot better than it did. (At least I’d like to think so) The walls were just white and we didn’t have too many pictures or décor on them, but now we have some up and I have a few more things up that I’ve made. I’ll have to post my latest projects up later, because I haven’t taken any pictures yet or uploaded the ones I do have, but I’ll get them up. I think that our house is finally start to look like and feel like a home! I did make the boards with the vinyl lettering boards and the live, laugh, and love blocks. I also made the “Always Kiss Me Goodnight” floating frame. This is what happens when your husband works nights and weekends, you find odds and ends and try to make things. Lol!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Cute!! I love the colors!!! It feels good to make your house your own!