Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Surprise...

About two weeks ago I walked in to find this….

Now, Justin and I were planning on buying one in May, but we weren’t able to because things just got really crazy with my little sister’s wedding! But…we have been looking at them for the last few months, but we just couldn’t decide on a size. Justin wanted a 73”, which is the largest you can get, but we found a really great deal, so we settled for this one. I never understood the hype with big screens, but now I do. I love it! I especially love HDTV. I think I like it more than Justin does, probably because I use it more, which isn’t really something to be proud of, but when you’re husband is gone 4 days out of the week, you run out of things to do. I usually have it on, so that there is some background noise while I clean or cook or whatever.

1 comment:

brightonislove said...

oh my gosh thats awesome. I love the drastic change though. thats so funny