Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We finally found one!

After a year of trying to decide whether to buy a new home for us or just buy one to rent out…we finally decided to buy one to rent. We found a house across the street that is the same exact floor plan as ours and we put an offer in on Monday and last night we got a call from out realtor and they said the bank had accepted the offer!!! Exciting, huh? The bank is even going to put in carpet for us! Justin and I were really surprised that they responded so quickly, so if things go according to planned we should be done with everything by January. All we need to do is find someone to rent it, if you’re interested let me know :) Here are a few pictures of the house, I really like it. It has new tile throughout the house, and new countertops, and hopefully soon it will have new carpet!! I am just so glad we are done house hunting for a while. If you are looking for a good realtor, please let me know we love our realtors, they are the best!! To those of you who are still looking I wish you the best of luck, I definitely feel for you, it is frustrating to say the least!! You just have to have some patience, which is something Justin and I just don’t have much of. Well…happy house hunting J

3 comments:

Shawna said...

How exciting!! I'm glad that everything went so smoothly. I am beginning to believe that banks don't want to actually sell homes; they just like to drag poor people through h-e-double hockeysticks. It looks like a nice house. Where is it?

Nycole said...

Congrats! Very exciting! After reading your blog Scott is even more eager to buy another house, haha.

Justin and Fiola said...

Thank you Shawna! and I agree with about the banks, they are just ridiculous!! The house is just across the street from where we live now, the major cross streets are Ann and Commerce.