Monday, December 8, 2008

This weekend was quite eventful! Friday night Justin’s sisters Laura and Betty Jo came over and we decorated and made some food for Julie’s shower on Saturday. I had a lot of fun talking with them and getting to know them a little better. (I really did luck out with having good in-laws!!) Thank you two for all of your help, I greatly appreciate it!! Saturday, Julie went through the temple for the first time. Everyone in the family was there, except for Afton and Brian. She looked beautiful and there was such a sweet spirit there. I was so glad that she invited Justin and I. Mckae and his parents were also there, this was the first time we had all met them. They were so nice! After the temple, we went back to my house to finish prepping for the shower. The shower started at 6:00 p.m. and I think it turned out really well. It was fun to get to know some of her friends and spend some more time with the family. It was also fun to hear the stories about how they met, the proposal, their house, and…? She got some nice things and some embarrassing things, but then again it wouldn’t be a bridal shower if something didn’t make the bride-to-be blush. Lol! Only 11 more days until the wedding!! Crazy, huh?? I am so excited for her and Mckae, it will be nice to have him in our family.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Weddings are so excited. I can't wait for my sister Courtney's turn...Selfishly, of course, because I'm hoping she'll let me join in on the planning.

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

22 days? hun, try like 10 or something like that! But for the little bit I was there at her shower it was way fun, and you have such a cute house! :)