Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas at the Bellagio

It snowed here in Las Vegas yesterday, which was actually really nice. Now, I am not a fan of the cold, especially cold and wet weather, but I didn’t mind it yesterday at all. I loved being able to bundle up and drink hot cocoa. Justin and I went to the Bellagio and looked the atrium and watched the water show. It was a lot of fun! The decorations were awesome! Last night definitely made it feel a little more like Christmas. There are only 9 days until Christmas and I am so excited! I hope the cool weather sticks around for just a little bit longer, but not for too long. I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season. Good luck with all of your last minute shopping JHere are a few pictures from last night, they are the best quality because they are from my camera on my phone. I have some on my camera, but the battery died, so I had to take the majority of them on my phone.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh man! I miss going to the Bellagio! Its always so pretty! Thats fun that it snowed there! Its been snowing here for the last 3 days and I am SOO sick of it! And I'm SOOO sick of the cold weather!! Wish I was in Vegas right now! :) Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Awww!! .. Girl, those pictures still look good off of your phone! .. Bellagio looks so gorgeous, that's what John and I need!! Maybe this weekend, just maybe. Well hope all is well with you guys, maybe we'll see you soon at some family function. Take care for now!!

Shawna said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't believe there is only 9 days left; I still have shopping to do!

Anonymous said...

Helloooo! Wow, so what other websites are you in on Fiola!? LoL!! .. The endless places to keep in touch with family and friends... aaahhhh, well, I must say that we went there too after seeing your pictures! It's the only place to help support the Christmas spirit here in Vegas! Hope you both had a wonderful holiday and we'll see you laters!! We send our love!!