Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We're finally going on a VACATION!!

Justin and I are going on VACATION and I am so excited! We didn’t have much time for our honeymoon and we haven’t been able to take any over the last year, so we both decided to take off a week!! We have 7 days to do whatever we would like!! We are going to Saint George for a few days and then up to Salt Lake! We are going to Zions, Lagoon, Raging Waters, and…???? I will make sure to take a lot of pictures and post them when we get back. Have a wonderful week at work!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fiola! I'm so glad you found me! Cute blog, where did you get the template? Hey, when are you coming up to Salt Lake? Would you have time to go get some ice cream or something? Don't worry, I understand if there's no time, but let me know if there's any way we could hook up for a minute.

Pamela Williams said...

im going to SL this weekend too! for labor day, seeing family & doing baptisms at temple square

have fun!