Friday, August 22, 2008

Well... Justin and I have been married for a year and a half now, and it has been both amazing and challenging. Justin and I were both blessed to find new jobs that we enjoy shortly after our wedding. Justin is working for The City of North Las Vegas. He is a Security Control Tech at the Detention Center. He likes his job and we love the benefits, but we're not too crazy about his hours though. Justin also opened his own Solar Screen Business, it’s called Sun Busters. It's a little slow now, but it has done pretty well. If you’re interested in getting some solar screens, let us know. Our house is so much cooler with them and our power bill is a lot cheaper!! I am working at Pay Pros Inc., it is a payroll company. It is definitely not like any other office job I have ever had. We have our busy stressful days, but we also have a lot of fun!

Justin plans on staying with the City, but he may transfer to another department. He is not sure which one yet, but he would like one with a better schedule. (This is probably because I complain so much about not seeing him 3-4 days out of the week.) I hate being home alone at night and going to bed by myself. I know I did it for 18 years of my life, but I just like to make sure he’s home safe and sound. I am going to keep working until we decide to start having kids. We said that we were going to wait at least two years from our wedding to start trying, but we may end up waiting another year or so. We are still young and we would like to just have some time to enjoy each other, travel, and save some money for when we do decide to have kids.

No comments: