Monday, August 25, 2008

Bodies the Exhibition at the Luxor

My boss took us to Bodies the Exhibition at the Luxor last Tuesday, it was Amazing!! Everyone needs to go!! I would love to go again, it was just so fascinating to see what the human body looks like on the inside and out. Everything they have on display is REAL, except for the eyes (they are too hard to preserve). I would love to take all of my family and friends and hear their input. Please go! It really was awesome!

You can check out the prices and some pictures at luxor.com

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I went to that when they had it here in AZ! It was amazing! Its so crazy!

brightonislove said...

that place is amazing! i went like FOREVER ago. i want to go again so bad and spend more time there. we went a little before it closed so we didnt get tons of time in there. oh man it was so cool though!

Jenn Shields said...

Hey Fiola! I found you off Trish&Garrett. Email me at abouttomorrow@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to ours.

We totally need to get together again and go bowling - it's been too long!