Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged! (Thanks Alyssha :) )

Justin David Berrett
My Husband & Best Friend



1) Where did you meet? We met at institute on June 27th, 2006.

2) How long did you date before you got married? We dated for four months and we were engaged for five months.

3) How long have you been married? We have been married for almost twenty months and I have loved every minute of it and can’t wait to see what the future will bring.

4) What is your favorite feature of his? I love his smile and his eyes!

5) What is your favorite quality of his? He is very genuine in all he does and always keeps his word.

6) Does he have a nickname for you? Most of the time it’s “Babe”, but every now and then he just calls me “Crazy”, lol!

7) What is his favorite food? Hmmm…let’s see…PIZZA and anything with sugar in it.

8) What is his favorite sport? I don’t think he really has one…?

9) When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was on June 30, 2006 (well…technically it was July 1st, 2006 because it was almost 4 in the morning) We had just spent the last ten hours together, talking, watching a 51’s game, eating, watching movies, driving, and just getting to know each other. Justin dropped me off at my house and totally took me by surprise, he just gave me a quick little peck and I thought I was going to die. This was only our first date, but I like to count it as a second or third because it was so long. Now, I never kiss on the first date, but luckily I ended up marrying the only guy I did kiss on the first date.
J

10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Justin and I just love to be together no matter what we’re doing. We like to go on walks, watch movies, bowl, roller blade, go to the lake, hike, and…?

11) Do you have any children? Not yet, we said that we would wait at least two years from our wedding date to start trying, which is only four months away, but we might wait a little longer. I am very anxious and excited to be a mother though and I know Justin will be a great dad!

12) Does he have a hidden talent? Not that I know of…he is good at a lot of things though!

13) How old is he? He just turned 24 yesterday!

14) Who said "I love you" first? Justin did, he totally caught me off guard, we were just sitting on the couch and he just said it. I was shocked, but I felt the same way and I was so glad that he had finally said it.

15) What is his favorite type of music? He likes anything with a good beat, he’s not really into slow songs or classical, but other than that he’ll listen to whatever.

16) What do you admire the most about him? He is always striving to be a better person. He challenges himself every day and does everything he can to accomplish the goals he sets. He never fails to amaze me! He really is just so wonderful in so many ways and feel so blessed to have him in my life.

17) Do you think he will read this? Maybe…?

1 comment:

Alyssha said...

you are so very welcome!!!
i am also glad that i am the very first person who has ever TAGGED you!!! :)