Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Congratulations to Tina and Asi, Lota and Talai, and Sana and Mike!

So...three of my cousins have had babies in the last month, like I said there is a baby race going on, and I am way behind!! There has all ready been three additions to the family this year and there are still more to come. My sister-in-law Bridget and my brother Kitita are expecting a boy in March, and my brother Anthony and his wife Stacey are expecting a girl in June. My dad is so lucky! He gets his a grandson and a granddaughter this year, and I get a new niece and nephew! Anyway...I just wanted to congratulate all of my cousins! Your babies are beautiful! I hope all is well!

Here is Tina and Asi's son, his name is Halatoa Blay Tuakoi



He weighed 5lbs 15oz and was 21inches long

Here is Lota and Talai's son, his name is Toa Maunaloa Elbert Tutusoa Leo



He weighed 7lbs 7 oz and was 19inches long


Here is Sana and Mike's son, his name is Pauleegale Monty Ika



He weighed 9lbs 1oz

No comments: