Monday, November 24, 2008

Update...

I’ve decided it’s a lot easier for me to just blog a short little summary of what has been going on in our lives. So here it is…

· November 11th, 2008, I didn’t have to work because it was Veterans’ Day, so Justin and I got to spend the whole day together! We went with our realtor and looked at a few houses, visited family, got some things done around the house, and then we watched a movie and just relaxed. It was really nice!

· November 15th, 2008, Justin and I put up all of our Christmas lights and decorations. I know we’re a little early, I really did try to wait until the day after Thanksgiving, but I have been so anxious. We haven’t turned the lights on outside yet, but they will be on the day after Thanksgiving. What can I say? I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! I will put some pictures up soon! Now, we don’t have a whole lot, but this is only our second Christmas being married, so we’re just slowly trying to accumulate things. We try to just wait for the after Christmas sales. We’re frugal, but it’s all good.

· November 21st, 2008, I went and watched “Twilight”, with my little sister Autumn, I thought it was cheesy, but cute. I have not read the books yet, but I am planning to soon. After the movie I went home and finished making Julie’s Bridal Shower invitations. They are really simple, but I think they turned out pretty cute. Now, I just need to finish planning the rest of the shower.

· November 23rd, 2008, Afton and Brian had their first baby girl! Her name is Andi and she shares her Birthday with her dad! What a great birthday surprise, huh? We invited my parents and my sister over for Sunday dinner and dessert. It really is so nice to have family so close by. Justin loves to visit people on Sunday or invite them over for dinner. We invite his Grandma over the most, but every once in a while we’ll have our parents over too. Usually if we don’t invite anyone to dinner, we’ll try to go and visit. Most of the time we end up at one of our parents houses. I really do feel so blessed to have so many family members close by, but it makes me miss the one who aren’t even more.

Okay, so I know my life is still not too exciting, but maybe one day it will be. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: